The Design/Build Process
We at Radiant Remodeling offer you the convenience of both a designer and a builder, providing the expertise within one company to create the stunning, as well as functional, solution for your project. This is known as the Design/Build process.
What is Design/Build?
• You contract with a single company for both design and construction services. Our in-house Team of professionals eliminates the additional aggravation of hiring a separate designer.
• Our Designer works hand-in-hand with you right from the outset, listening to your needs and desires, while keeping a careful eye on your budget and timeline.
• Our Designer helps promote the most cost effective methods and designs that will also meet your desired needs.
• Your design is specifically developed to meet each of your goals, and then material selections are made—before construction begins. We avoid “designing” during construction, which is more costly.
• Valuable time is saved, since the construction process can begin immediately following your design and cost approvals.
• Our Project Manager has direct communication with our Designer during construction, should any questions arise.
What are the advantages of working with a Design/Build firm?
• Alignment of design with the budget. An experienced design/build contractor has a history of job costs, and can tailor the design to fit your budget.
• Communication. Remodeling is very complex. Developing clear specifications and precise, responsible designs are crucial aspects of the entire process. The lines of communication that are developed in the design stage prepare the groundwork for a clear, well-run remodeling project.
• Teamwork. When you contract with a professional design/build firm, you become part of a team whose goal is to creatively design and construct a project that will fit your needs and desires.
• Follow up. With over many years experience in business, we plan to be here to take care of any problems that might arise after your project is complete.
• People. We carefully select our employees and the trade contractors who will be in your home. They are honest people who care about you, your family and your home.